Find your winery of choice.
- Coming from the St. Louis area? I-55 to Exit 94, Missouri Rt. 74 to Illinois Rt. 146 East
- Coming from the Chicago area? I-57 to Exit 30, Illinois Rt. 146 West
- Coming from the Paducah area? I-24 West to Exit 16, Illinois Rt. 146 West
- Coming from Evansville, IN or Louisville, KY? I-64 West to I-57 South to Exit 30, Illinois Rt. 146 West
- Coming from Memphis? I-55 to I-57 North to Exit 30, Illinois Rt. 146 West
Shawnee Wine Trail Maps can be found at all of our association members lodging facilities!
Which Winery Will you Like the Best?
The Shawnee Hills Wine Trail covers a large area of the Western portion of Southernmost Illinois. Consisting of an East and West side. The West side runs more or less along Route 127 with the southernmost vineyard, Hedman Vineyard, in Alto Pass. The Northernmost winery is Kite Hill in the western outskirts of Carbondale.
On the West side, you will find Hedman Vineyards, Alto Vineyards, Von Jakob, Hickory Ridge, Pomona Winery, and Kite Hill.
To the East along a multitude of country roads lies Starview to the South and Honker hill at the Northern end.
You will also find on the East side Blue Sky Vineyard, Feather Hills, and Owl Creek.
This page and map will help you find your favorite winery and maybe a place to stay that is nearby.
Find things to do on our Events page while here.